|Reference Id :
||We are currently seeking reliable and motivated individuals for a large cross docking facility in Edmonton. Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a challenging and stimulating environment to expand your skills and knowledge? Apply today and begin your journey towards success!
- Operating a sit-down counterbalance forklift
- Safely and efficiently load trailers in a busy cross dock environment
- Be in charge of closing trailers and running specific lanes (i.e. Ottawa, Montreal, etc.)
- Salary of $18+ per hour, dependent upon experience as a loader
- Afternoon shifts beginning at 3 PM/4 PM
- Midnight shift beginning at 11 PM
- Opportunity for growth of knowledge and experience in a rewarding environment
- Valid forklift license certifying Counter Balance (propane/electric) but experience with other machines is an asset
- Skilled and professional LTL LOADERS with true cross dock experience
- At least 2 years' experience in an LTL (Less than Trailer Load) Loading position
- Operate in a multi-lane dock
- Knowledge of loading trailers to ensure proper weight distribution
- Secure all freight with load bars and straps
If you have the knowledge and skill we are looking for, don't hesitate - apply today!
Send in your resumes to email@example.com and include "Edmonton Forklift Operators - Afternoons & Midnights" in the subject line.
Breakaway Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We thank in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.
Breakaway Staffing has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities.